New Horizons Training Clubs are the ideal savings solution for individuals who require training on a variety of desktop applications. Students who purchase Club Memberships can take more than 20 classes, plus repeat classes, for one low price - usually seeing savings with just 3 classes!
Clubs are the perfect training option for employees in a variety of departments, including:
- Office Administration
Clubs are also an excellent choice for individuals who are interested in pursuing the Microsoft Office Specialist or Adobe Certified Expert certifications.
|Office Productivity Club||Graphic and Web Design Club|
Terms of Club Membership
- Club is activated on the date of the first class taken.
- Club includes courses for all current software versions.
- Club members may register for up to 3 classes at a time.
- Clubs include classes available through traditional classroom training, Online LIVE, and Mentored Learning.
- Course retakes are on a space available basis.
- There is a $50 charge to cancel or reschedule an application class less than 3 days before class.
- Includes courseware for each course taken.
- All Club memberships are non-transferable and may only be used at the New Horizons center